Every day on Twitter, we post a PR tip. This can be about media interviews, media strategy, PR or video making – or indeed anything we feel may be useful and is media related. This week, our tips were all about becoming the media’s favourite expert in your field.
1. If you want to be quoted in the media, make sure you have something interesting to say!
2. If you want the media to come to you for comment, you need to be available when they need you
3. To be the media’s go-to expert in your field, you will need to be able to prove your credibility
4. If you want to be quoted in the media react quickly when a story in your field breaks
5. Becoming the media’s favourite expert in your field will give you credibility and exposure.