At Rough House, we’re really pleased to announce that we’re joining the wonderful world of webinars.
At 7pm on 14 June, I’ll be presenting our first webinar – Make the Media Work for You.
It’s part of a series of Business Boosting Webinars by web marketing expert Jean Maund, which also includes webinars presented by marketing troubleshooter Jane Heaton and The Linked In Coach Adam Petford.
In this webinar I’ll be answering the following questions:
- Why should a business try to get stories into the media?
- What type of stories are the media looking for?
- Once you’ve got a good story, how do you get an editor interested in running it?
- If you’re sending a pitch or press release, how do you go about it?
- How do you write press releases?
- How do you write pitches?
Registering for the webinar is absolutely free, so if you would like to join us and learn how to Make the Media Work for You just click here.