Thankyou very much for reading this blog over the past year, I hope you’ve enjoyed it and found it useful. We look forward to helping you with all your media needs in 2012.
For this last round up, here are some ‘what not to do’s’ in TV interviews:
1. In a broadcast interview, avoid wearing jewellery as it can rattle
2. Never regard a media interview as a conversation
3. Never drink alcohol before an interview
4. Never start an interview answer without knowing the end of your sentence
And last but not least:
5. In a serious TV interview never wear Christmas antlers or a Santa hat
Merry Christmas everyone!