Every day on Twitter, we post a PR tip. This can be about media interviews, media strategy, PR or video making – or indeed anything we feel may be useful and is media related. This week, our tips focussed on presentation skills.
- If you’re giving a presentation, aim to make eye contact with each member of the audience
- If you’re speaking in public, vary your pitch and volume to make it more interesting
- When speaking in public, don’t fold your arms or make distracting repetitive gestures
- If you’re doing a presentation, think of it as a conversation with a few added
extras ie not a big deal
- If you’re giving a presentation, the audience is normally there because they want to hear you, not to find fault